Monday, February 13, 2012

A peep into my blog after a long long time :)

Guys, how r u all? So here I am into blogging yet again after a not-so-long - gonna-be-3 years  time :)
Reasons :
a new job post my wedding bliss, work keeping me busy, job tension rather madness, job unsatisfaction (shall talk about this in another post rather), job jumping, again doing a mistake of falling into the hands of a wrong boss rather a terrific lady who tries to screw you up in all possible ways, running away from her (yeah i did), my husband's posting to a different city altogether - packing, shifting business etc, me getting the preggy way, 9 months roll by, blessed with a baby boy, new mom tensions... yeahhhhh thats the long 3 years story.. the last one is still continuing a big way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment